Happy 1st anniversary of your blog... interesting to go back and read your first few posts from last year. Eventually you'll have to post the story of God's perfect timing of Zeb's arrival!
Good Evening Mom and Dad, You both look like naturals and Zeb looks so content. I couldn't wait to get online tonight to see if there were new pics. Thanks for not disappointing me! Love, Cousin Denise
3 comments:
Happy 1st anniversary of your blog... interesting to go back and read your first few posts from last year. Eventually you'll have to post the story of God's perfect timing of Zeb's arrival!
Good Evening Mom and Dad,
You both look like naturals and Zeb looks so content. I couldn't wait to get online tonight to see if there were new pics. Thanks for not disappointing me!
Love, Cousin Denise
I'm looking forward to seeing your new addition at church.
Lenda
Post a Comment