Monday, January 14, 2008

What a Creep!



Baby Z is officially creeping now. The above was taken 1-11-08. He pretty much just uses his arms to pull himself forward and he can't get as much traction when he gets off his playmat onto the hardwood floors. He really likes chasing after balls and rolling toys and seems intrigued by the underside of our loveseat. We also put up a gate at the top of our basement stairs this weekend. Just the beginning of childproofing - I'm sure there will be much more to come!

You can also see "Flipper" (done 12-20-07) and "Flipper pushes a little" (taken 12-31) if you go to you tube and look through our other videos. It is neat to see the progression of baby skills and how they learn. I think Zeb finally learned from watching some other babies at church. Particularly this baby girl. She gets around pretty quickly! About a month and a half ago at a baby shower she was Marine or Rambo crawling to come get my cup. I "hid" my cup from her by moving it around the corner of an ottoman - out of sight. But she wasn't fooled and as her mommy warned, "Watch out! She gets faster when she gets closer to what she wants." She definitely crawls fast!

To see December and other Christmas pictures click here.

I think that's all the new pictures and videos to share.

1 comment:

Laura said...

It is so much fun to watch them learn at such a young age how to get what they want. I am not surprised at Zeb's ability early because his legs are soooooooo strong.