
OK - Here's a 2nd picture with more background? Any guesses yet?

Well here's the last picture and this is sure to give it away if you have one of these.

Hmmm, was I talking about the kid or the other thing? I guess either way would work.
Story - Baby Z had finished eating and had just been released from his highchair. I sat down to eat my dinner at the end of our dining room table. I see Z disappear under the table - nothing unusual, he likes to explore under there sometimes - here a tink, tink, metallic noise. I bend down to see what he's gotten into and he has REMOVED the wingnut off of the bolt that attaches our center table leg to our dining room table!!!!!
I know he removed it because he has played with it before - and gotten in trouble for it - and I know I had tightened it back. Keep in mind I have 1 child, this one, and am pretty much around him all day long, I am observant and know anything he gets into. This combined with the fact that he has also removed a screw and washer from my vanity bench before.
I guess the play tool box set I got him at Once Upon A Child for Christmas the day before was a good choice....or was it? Maybe I shouldn't encourage this interest until he's old enough to REALLY be a helper with screws, bolts, nuts, washers,.....
Oh well, until then I guess I will have to live knowing I have a screw loose.
No comments:
Post a Comment