I did this online quiz about a year ago and just did it again after being reminded today of who it was I first tested out to match up with best. So which theologian do you most line up with...take a stab, it's kind of fun. If nothing else, the results will have some names of people you likely never heard of and can make for some interesting Wikipedia reading.Here are some great quotes from the guy I matched up with--Karl Barth “In the Church of Jesus Christ there can and should be no non-theologians”
“Jesus does not give recipes that show the way to God as other teachers of religion do. He is himself the way.”
“Grace must find expression in life, otherwise it is not grace.”
I was reminded about Barth by his trading card!
2 comments:
That was interesting. I only know about half of the names on my list.
Mrs. Sis
My results:
Anselm 87%
John Calvin 87%
Karl Barth 60%
Friedrich Schleiermacher 40%
I told -M some of the questions I really wasn't sure
about - one word I didn't even know, so I tried to
pick an answer in the middle so as to not skew my
results too bad.
I didn't look up words on Wikipedia WHILE I was taking the test to make myself into a "100% brilliant Theologian" - ie Anselm. :)
Post a Comment