I'm ALMOST 4 1/2 months old. Mommy and Daddy thought I had started teething about a month ago, because I suddenly stopped eating as much, was drooling more, woke while sleeping, and was grumpy. I left the hospital eating 3.5 oz at a time so I've ALWAYS been a good eater - the nurses said so! I'm really only grouchy when I'm tired or hurting (from shots). So all of my behavior was WAY out of character for me. Maybe my tooth was moving inside my gums then?
I started acting the same way about a week ago and was snotty sounding too, was waking up from naps, and was really going after my chew toys - including my fingers, I made whelps on them! This afternoon when I was eating my lunch, mommy found my
first tooth! She called Daddy right away to let him know about it too. Then we started the photo-shoot... I tried to help by sticking my hand in my mouth to point out my tooth, but just blocked the camera.
See my tooth? If you look at me, it is on the lower left side of my jaw. It is the white thing in the center of this picture.
I guess Daddy and Mommy know me pretty well. Now, I only have one more thing to say, "Bring on the beef!"
I started acting the same way about a week ago and was snotty sounding too, was waking up from naps, and was really going after my chew toys - including my fingers, I made whelps on them! This afternoon when I was eating my lunch, mommy found my
first tooth! She called Daddy right away to let him know about it too. Then we started the photo-shoot... I tried to help by sticking my hand in my mouth to point out my tooth, but just blocked the camera.See my tooth? If you look at me, it is on the lower left side of my jaw. It is the white thing in the center of this picture.
I guess Daddy and Mommy know me pretty well. Now, I only have one more thing to say, "Bring on the beef!"
7 comments:
Congratulations Zeb! But remember, no biting in Sunday School.
Mrs. Cloud
As long as Daddy and Mommy feed me well there should be no problems...so make sure and encourage them to FEED ME!
-Z is for Zeb...good thing that Zorro guy is no longer around!
Hey Zeb, remind Kayla not to bite as well. She has been forgetting lately!
Mrs. Snyder
Zeb, you are so kind to let Mommy and Daddy mess with your mouth to show off that tooth. Emily had a royal fit anytime we wanted to see inside.
An imagined thought from Zeb during photo shoot... "Umm excuse me mom, I was dreaming of finger foods and this is not what I had in mind."
After reading this post I realized that many of the behavior changes you've seen in Zeb, we have been seeing in Noah as of recent. So I promptly started prying open his mouth (very much to his disgust) and found the smallest speck of white poking through his gum! So thanks for the post... otherwise I might not have noticed as soon :)
Sarah, glad this was useful to someone. And Congratulations on Noah's first tooth! I look forward to seeing the pictures! or attempts at pictures!
Post a Comment